Sparkling Cider Pound Cake
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) sparkling apple cider
- 3/4 cup(s) confectioners sugar
- 4 teaspoon(s) sparkling apple cider
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line bottom of a greased 9x5-in. loaf pan with parchment paper; grease paper.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with cider, beating well after each addition.
- Transfer to prepared pan. Bake 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix glaze ingredients until smooth; spoon over top of cake, allowing it to flow over sides. Yield: 12 servings
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sparkling Cider Pound Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes