Very refreshing on a hot summer afternoon!
Sparkling Cherry Limeade
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Annette Joseph
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1 lime, cut into wedges (optional)
- Margarita salt (optional)
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 3 1/2 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup liquid from jarred red maraschino cherries
- 2 cups sparkling water
- Garnishes: lime slices, maraschino cherries
- 1. Rub rims of 8 chilled glasses with lime wedges, and dip rims in salt to coat, if desired.
- 2. Stir together limeade concentrate and 3 1/2 cups cold water; add liquid from maraschino cherries.
- 3. Fill prepared glasses with ice. Pour limeade mixture into glasses, filling each two-thirds full; add sparkling water to fill.
- Note: We tested with San Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note