Sparkling Charleston Cosmopolitan
Boost your spirits with a Sparkling Charleston Cosmopolitan. This peach, orange, and white cranberry "Southern" cosmopolitan is topped off with sparkling white wine.
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 3 tablespoons vodka
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peach nectar
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- 1 tablespoon white cranberry juice
- 2 lemon wedges
- 2 tablespoons sparkling white wine
- Garnish: orange slice (optional)
- Combine crushed ice, vodka, peach nectar, orange liqueur, and 1 white cranberry juice in a cocktail shaker. Squeeze juice from lemon wedges into shaker. Place wedges in shaker. Cover with lid, and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled (about 30 seconds). Strain into a 6- to 8-oz. glass; discard lemon wedges and ice. Top with sparkling white wine. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: We tested with Absolut Vodka.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note