sparkling berry punch
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) frozen limeade concentrate
- 96 ounce(s) bottle welch's cherry burst cocktail
- 25 2/5 ounce(s) bottle welch's sparkling red grape juice
- 1 package(s) ice
- 20 ounce(s) club soda
- 3 whole(s) limes,lemons,mint sprigs(optinional)
- thaw limeade concentrate and chili juices and club soda.combine in a large punch bowl with ice and stir.add sliced fruit and mint sprigs.enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BBsKitchen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
sparkling berry punch Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages
More Recipes for Main Dishes