Sparkling Basil Refresher
Why use fresh herbs only for cooking when they can amp up drinks, too? For a lemonade with a unique kick, add basil.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1/2 cup raw sugar or agave
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups raspberry soda water
- 1/2 cup julienned fresh basil
- Garnish: lemon wedges and fresh basil sprigs
- In a pitcher, combine sugar, lemon juice, raspberry soda water and basil and stir. Pour over ice and garnish with lemon and basil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note