- 6 boned, skinned chicken thighs (1 lb. total)
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon sweet smoked Spanish paprika, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon regular paprika, divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 qt. loosely packed baby arugula
- 1 qt. loosely packed baby spinach
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell peppers, patted dry and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup salted, roasted Marcona almonds
- 1/2 cup shaved manchego cheese
- calories 532
- caloriesfromfat 70 %
- protein 32 g
- fat 42 g
- satfat 5 g
- carbohydrate 9.1 g
- fiber 3.9 g
- sodium 589 mg
- cholesterol 111 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, rub chicken with 2 tbsp. oil; 1/2 tsp. each smoked paprika, regular paprika, and salt; and the garlic. Lay chicken on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until cooked through, about 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and 4 tbsp. oil, 1/4 tsp. each smoked paprika and regular paprika, and 1/2 tsp. salt.
Combine arugula, spinach, peppers, and almonds in a large bowl, tossing gently to mix. Thinly slice hot chicken, add to salad, and toss with half the dressing.
Divide salad among plates and scatter with cheese. Serve with remaining dressing on the side.