Spanish Roasted Potato Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound pound small Potatoes (white or red)
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 Cloves of Garlic finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cut the potatoes in half or quarters into a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, 3/4 teaspoon of salt and the pepper. Mix and put on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake the potatoes for 40 minutes flipping twice during baking. Make sure they turn a nice golden brown. Take out of the oven and allow to cool. In a bowl combine 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, the chopped garlic, mayonnaise, lemon juice and Dijon mustard. Mix and pour over the cooled potatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gscpdx and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spanish Roasted Potato Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables