Spanish Rice with Shrimp
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) brown rice pilaf thawed
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil extra virgin
- 4 clove(s) garlic smashed and peeled
- 1 pound(s) shrimp peeled, deveined
- 1 teaspoon(s) smoked paprika
- 1 cup(s) tomato sauce thawed
- 1 cup(s) roasted peppers chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley chopped fine
- 4 lemon wedges
- 1. In large nonstick skillet, heat pilaf in 1 tbsp. EVOO. Transfer to bowl. In same skillet, cook garlic, shrimip and paprika in remaining 2 tbsp. Add tomato sauce and peppers and heat through. Return pilaf to pan and cook 1 minute. Serve with parsley and lemon wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliejensen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note