Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) green pepper chopped
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 2 whole(s) tomatoes chopped
- 5 cup(s) water
- 5 cube(s) chicken bouillon
- 2 1/2 cup(s) white rice
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 whole(s) limes
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- Chop green pepper, onion and tomatoes into large cubes and set aside. Put bouillion cubes into water and set aside to dissolve. Rinse rice thoroughly in wire mesh strainer. Heat olive oil in large skillet and add rice. Heat rice and olive oil mixture until most of the moisture has evaporated. Add the bouillion cube and water mixture to the rice and then add the chopped green pepper, onion and tomato. Squeeze the huice from the limes into the skillet and add salt. Bring the mixture to a boil and allow to boil, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until almost all of the water has been absorbed. Reduce the heat to siimmer and cover. Continue simmering until balance of water is absorbed and rice is done to your taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note