- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon pimenton
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 cups diced Granny Smith apple
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- Cooking spray
- calories 227
- fat 9.6 g
- satfat 1.8 g
- monofat 5.8 g
- polyfat 1.2 g
- protein 24.2 g
- carbohydrate 10.7 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 74 mg
- iron 1.5 mg
- sodium 453 mg
- calcium 21 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Brush 1 tablespoon olive oil over pork, and sprinkle evenly with chili powder mixture. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Combine remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, apple, and the next 6 ingredients (through jalapeño) in a medium bowl; toss.
Place pork on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer registers 145°. Remove pork from grill; let stand 5 minutes. Slice pork crosswise; serve with salsa.