- 1/2 cup GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 30 pieces)
- 1 teaspoon GOYA Adobo with Pepper
- 3 tablespoons GOYA Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon GOYA Minced Garlic, or 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon GOYA Chili Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season shrimp with adobo. Cook shrimp until they start to turn pink, about 2 minutes. Add lemon juice, garlic, paprika and red pepper to pan. Continue cooking until garlic turns light golden brown and shrimp become opaque, about 1 minute more.
Transfer shrimp and sauce to serving plate. Sprinkle with parsley.