More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 346
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Protein: 24g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 450mg
- Sodium: 884mg
- 6 baby Yukon Gold potatoes or 2 medium Yukon Gold potatoes (10 oz.), diced
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 pound ham, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Bring 1 1/2 quarts water to boil in a medium pot. Add potatoes and 1 tsp. salt. Lower heat and simmer until potatoes are tender but not falling apart, 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Warm oil over medium heat in a large nonstick skillet with an ovenproof handle. Add onion and cook until softened, 3 minutes. Add bell pepper and cook until softened, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add potatoes and 1/2 tsp. salt and cook, stirring, until they just start to brown, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Preheat broiler. Whisk together eggs, ham and parsley; season mixture with pepper. Distribute vegetables evenly in pan and pour in egg mixture. Cook over medium-low heat, occasionally sliding a thin spatula around edges of pan to loosen eggs as they set. Continue to cook until frittata is set except for top, 7 minutes.
- Place pan under broiler and cook until top is golden, 1 to 2 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes