Spanish Chicken, Lemon, and Potatoes
Flavors of the Mediterranean make this juicy chicken a pleasant departure from expected holiday fare.
More From Oxmoor House
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 skinned and boned chicken thighs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (20-oz.) package refrigerated red potato wedges
- 4 large garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 ounces cured chorizo sausage, diced
- 1/2 cup pitted Spanish olives
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Hungarian sweet paprika
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced and seeded
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken thighs evenly with salt and pepper; add to skillet. Cook 5 minutes or until browned on all sides.
- Meanwhile, combine potatoes and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss to coat. Add potato mixture with broth to skillet; top with lemon slices. Cover and cook 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes