Spanish Chicken, Lemon, and Potatoes
Flavors of the Mediterranean make this juicy chicken a pleasant departure from expected holiday fare.
More From Oxmoor House
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 skinned and boned chicken thighs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (20-oz.) package refrigerated red potato wedges
- 4 large garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 ounces cured chorizo sausage, diced
- 1/2 cup pitted Spanish olives
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Hungarian sweet paprika
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced and seeded
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken thighs evenly with salt and pepper; add to skillet. Cook 5 minutes or until browned on all sides.
- Meanwhile, combine potatoes and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss to coat. Add potato mixture with broth to skillet; top with lemon slices. Cover and cook 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note