Spanish Chicken and Rice
Easy and delicious Sazon Goya Spanish Chicken and Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) chicken thighs Boneless/Skinless
- 1 cup(s) yellow onion diced
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 2 envelope(s) Sazon GOYA CON AZAFRAN
- 7 ounce(s) stuffed spanish olives-manzanilla 1 jar
- 8 cup(s) cooked rice
- 30 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- Heat oil in large sauté pan over medium heat. Add Chicken and lightly brown. Add onions, garlic, oregano and 2 envelopes Sazon GOYA CON AZAFRAN. Mix well and allow to simmer 5 minutes or until onion is translucent. Add 30 ounces tomato sauce (two 15 oz. cans). Stir to combine. Cover and simmer on low heat for at least 1 hour, or as long as 2 hours ( the longer it simmers, the better). About an 30 minutes before you are ready to serve, add the jar of green olives, including the juice (you can add a little and adjust to your own taste). The olives add a briny flavor, so it's best to taste it as you add the juice.
- Serve over steamed rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jillby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note