Spanish Blue Cheese Olives
These simple stuffed olives burst with flavor. Don't worry too much about your stuffing technique: Depending on the type of cheese, the age of the cheese, or just its temperature, you might find yourself with nice strips or just crumbles; just make sure the cavity of each olive is filled. Recipe serves 6 to 8. Recipe from the Whole Foods Market website: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/3262.
Stand: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) large pitted green olives (about 26), patted dry
- 3 to 4 ounce(s) Cabrales, Valdeon or other Spanish blue cheese, cut into thin strips or crumbled
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) chopped rosemary leaves
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- Fill the cavity of each olive with cheese strips or crumbles. Place olives in a small bowl and toss with oil, rosemary and zest. Let set at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend, or refrigerate up to 3 days. Serve at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note