So easy and delicious it has become our family's go to recipe on a busy weeknight.
Spaghetti with Zucchini and White Beans
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 311
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 4.1g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 14.7g
- Carbohydrate: 55.3g
- Fiber: 7.5g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Iron: 3.3mg
- Sodium: 452mg
- Calcium: 147mg
- 6 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- Olive oilflavored cooking spray
- 3 cups (1/4-inch) diced zucchini (2 medium)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste (such as Amore)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 (15.8-ounce) can Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano, undrained
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- 2. While pasta cooks, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; coat pan with cooking spray. Add zucchini to pan; cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in water and next 5 ingredients; cover and simmer 4 minutes.
- 3. Place pasta evenly on each of 4 plates. Top pasta evenly with zucchini mixture and cheese.
- Serve with: Mixed Greens with Honey-Dijon Vinaigrette
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note