- 6 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- Olive oil–flavored cooking spray
- 3 cups (1/4-inch) diced zucchini (2 medium)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste (such as Amore)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 (15.8-ounce) can Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano, undrained
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- calories 311
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 4.1 g
- satfat 2.4 g
- monofat 0.8 g
- polyfat 0.5 g
- protein 14.7 g
- carbohydrate 55.3 g
- fiber 7.5 g
- cholesterol 13 mg
- iron 3.3 mg
- sodium 452 mg
- calcium 147 mg
How to Make It
Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
While pasta cooks, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; coat pan with cooking spray. Add zucchini to pan; cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in water and next 5 ingredients; cover and simmer 4 minutes.
Place pasta evenly on each of 4 plates. Top pasta evenly with zucchini mixture and cheese.
Serve with: Mixed Greens with Honey-Dijon Vinaigrette
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.