Spaghetti With Sweet Potatoes and Ricotta
Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) spaghetti
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 small sweet potatoes cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 2 shallots sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan
- 1/3 cup(s) ricotta
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve ½ cup of the cooking water. Drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the potatoes, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- Add the shallots and rosemary. Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Toss the pasta with the potato mixture, Parmesan, and reserved cooking water. Dollop with the ricotta before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Hiimcindy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spaghetti With Sweet Potatoes and Ricotta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes