Spaghetti with Sauteed Chicken and Grape Tomatoes
Community Recipe from
- 10 ounce(s) chicken breasts uncooked
- 8 ounce(s) Smart Taste spaghetti
- cooking spray
- Â½ teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- Â½ teaspoon(s) dried basil
- salt and pepper
- 2 cup(s) grape tomatoes halved
- 6 clove(s) garlic smashed and coarsely chopped
- 4 teaspoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoon(s) fresh basil chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
- 1. Season chicken generously with salt, pepper, oregano and basil. Heat a large skillet on high heat. When hot, spray with oil and add chicken. Cook about 3-4 minutes, until no longer pink. Remove chicken and set aside.
- 2. Add pasta and cook according to package directions. Reserve about ½ cup pasta water before draining.
- 3. While pasta cooks, add olive oil to skillet on high heat. Add garlic and sauté until golden brown (do not burn). Add tomatoes, salt and pepper and reduce heat to medium-low. Sauté about 4-5 minutes.
- 4. When pasta is drained, add pasta to tomatoes and toss well. If pasta seems too dry, add some of the reserved pasta water. Add fresh basil and chicken and toss well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mltran08 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes