Spaghetti with roasted zucchini
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) spaghetti
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 slice(s) fresh bread torn into 1 inch pieces
- 2 clove(s) garlic smashed
- 4 small zuchhini (about 1 lb total) sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- kosher salt
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup(s) flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon zest grated
- Heat oven to 425. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain the pasta and return it to the pot. Toss the pasta with 1 tbsp of the oil.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, pulse the bread and garlic until the bread forms coarse crumbs and the garlic is chopped.
- In a large bowl, toss the zucchini, red pepper, remaining 2 tbsp oil and 1/2 tsp salt. Add the parmesan and bread crumb mixture and toss to combine. Spread the zucchini mixture on 2 rimmed baking sheets and roast until the zucchini is tender and golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Toss the pasta with the zucchini mixture, parsley and lemon zest.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mthompson82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note