I used this sauce with elbow macaroni and found it lacking in enough flavor.
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- 4 cups Savory Meat Base, thawed
- 1 (14 1/2-ouce) can diced tomatoes with Italian herbs
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- Heat Savory meat base, thawed, in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Stir in the next 4 ingredients. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 inutes. Serve over spaghetti with a tossed green salad and garlic bread.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note