Spaghetti with Italian Meat Sauce
Calories: 212 Fat: 5.8g Cholesterol: 67mg Sodium: 745mg Carbohydrate: 15.0g Fiber: 3.5g Protein: 24.5g (calculated using caloriecount.com)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) onion, chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 pound(s) extra lean ground beef
- 1 (6-oz.) can(s) tomato paste
- 1 (1-lb 14-oz.) can(s) Roma tomatoes, cut up
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme, crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Accent
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 2 cup(s) water
- In a Dutch oven, combine ground beef, onion, and garlic; cook until beef is brown and onion is tender. Add remaining ingredients. Simmer uncovered 3 hours or until sauce is thick; stir occasionally. Remove bay leaf and serve over hot spaghetti.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note