Spaghetti With Garlicky Kale and Tomatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bunch kale, cut in bite size pieces; thick stems removed
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 pint(s) grape tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) pecorino
- 6 ounce(s) whole grain spaghetti
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve cup of the cooking water, drain the pasta, and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion, garlic, teaspoon salt, and teaspoon pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until beginning to brown, 4 to 5 minutes. Add the kale and cook, tossing frequently, until tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cook, tossing frequently, until the tomatoes begin to soften, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Add the kale mixture, almonds, pecorino, and reserved cooking water to the pasta and toss to combine. Serve with additional pecorino.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lovetotry and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spaghetti With Garlicky Kale and Tomatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes