- 2 tablespoons fermented black beans (see note above)
- 3 cans (6 oz. each) chopped clams
- 8 ounces dried spaghetti or soba noodles
- 2 teaspoons salad oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon hot red chili flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- calories 355
- caloriesfromfat 12 %
- protein 25 g
- fat 4.9 g
- satfat 0.5 g
- carbohydrate 48 g
- fiber 1.5 g
- sodium 298 mg
- cholesterol 44 mg
How to Make It
Rinse and drain black beans; mince. Drain clams, reserving 3/4 cup juice.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring 3 quarts water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender to bite, 7 to 9 minutes; drain. Rinse in cold water.
In the same pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add black beans, garlic, and, if desired, chili flakes; stir until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add clams, reserved clam juice, and wine. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute. Stir in spaghetti and cook until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour into a serving bowl and sprinkle with cilantro.