- 1 (7-ounce) package thin spaghetti
- 1/2 pound lean ground round
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 (8-ounce) cans no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped zucchini (about 1 medium)
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped tomato (about 1 medium)
- calories 332
- caloriesfromfat 21 %
- fat 7.9 g
- satfat 2.9 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 19.3 g
- carbohydrate 46.4 g
- fiber 2.2 g
- cholesterol 35 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 336 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
While spaghetti cooks, cook ground round and onion in a large nonstick skillet over high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until beef is browned, stirring until beef crumbles. Drain beef mixture, if necessary; wipe skillet with paper towels.
Return beef mixture to skillet. Stir in tomato sauce and next 4 ingredients. Cook over medium heat 2 to 4 minutes or until hot and bubbly, stirring occasionally.
Stir in cooked spaghetti and zucchini. Cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomato.