Spaghetti with Bacon & Artichokes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 pound(s) spaghetti
- 1/4 pound(s) bacon
- 1/2 cup(s) white or yellow onions
- 4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 14 ounce(s) artichoke hearts chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) romano cheese grated
- 1/3 cup(s) cilantro fresh
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, cook pasta till al dente. Drain, reserving 1 c pasta water.
- While pasta is cooking, in large skillet, heat EVOO over med high heat. Add bacon and cook until fat is rendered, 2-3 minutes. Add onion & garlic, season with salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the wine and stock. Add artichoke hearts and cook to heat through, about 5 minutes.
- Stir reserved pasta water into the sauce. Add pasta, cheese and parsley and toss.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by WildwoodJen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note