Spaghetti w/Garlic & Olive Oil
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil extra-virgin
- 1/2 pound(s) spaghetti
- 3 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1 pinch(s) red pepper flakes crushed
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsely chopped
- 1. Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook until it is al dente, about 9 minutes. Drain, reserving 1 cup of pasta water.
- 2. While spaghetti is cooking, heat the olive oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute or until it sizzles. Add the red pepper flakes. Continue sauteing until the edges of the garlic just begin to brown, about 2 more minutes. Add reserved cup of pasta water and a pinch of salt. Continue cooking for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Turn the heat down to medium-low, then add the drained pasta and parsley. Toss until the pasta has absorbed most of the liquid, about 3 minutes. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FlyCooker22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spaghetti w/Garlic & Olive Oil Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes