Spaghetti with Turkey-Veggie Meatballs
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 408
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 12.5g
- Saturated fat: 4.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 35.5g
- Carbohydrate: 42.6g
- Fiber: 7.2g
- Cholesterol: 78mg
- Iron: 3.3mg
- Sodium: 799mg
- Calcium: 248mg
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup coarsely shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup coarsely shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cooking spray
- 1 (24-ounce) jar tomato-basil pasta sauce (such as Classico)
- 6 cups cooked multigrain or whole-wheat spaghetti (about 7 ounces uncooked)
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. Combine egg white and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add turkey and next 6 ingredients; combine using hands. With moist hands, shape mixture into 32 (1 1/2-inch) balls. Place meatballs on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until done.
- 3. Heat pasta sauce in a large saucepan over medium heat until hot. Add meatballs, stirring to coat. Serve meatballs and sauce over pasta.
- For baby: Crumble a meatball. Cut a spoonful of spaghetti into small pieces. Combine the meatball crumbles, spaghetti, and 1 to 2 tablespoons of sauce in a small bowl.
- Kitchen Tip: Use a small ice-cream scoop to divide the meat mixture for perfectly portioned meatballs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This