Spaghetti squash with tomatoes and herbs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) spaghetti squash baked @ 375 for 1 hr
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) onions diced
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) cilantro chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoon(s) Garden Gourmet chili pepper blend
- 2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- Bake squash.
- Put next 7 ingredients into a sauce pan and simmer for an hour while the squash bakes.
- Remove insides of squash to a bowl and top with tomato sauce. Serve hot
This recipe is a personal recipe added by scleedmd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note