Spaghetti Squash with avocado sauce and tomatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) spaghetti squash
- 1 whole(s) avocado Pitted
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Lemon zest (garnish)
- 3 clove(s) Garlic (can use less)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt, kosher
- 1/4 cup(s) Basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 6 whole(s) Cherry tomatoes Halved
- Yield: Serves 2
- 1. Cut spagetti squash in half & scoop out seeds. Place in pyrex baking dish cut side down. Wrap with plastic wrap. Poke a few holes in wrap. Put in microwave on high for about 8 - 10 min. Let cool until able to handle with a potholder. Scrape out squash with a fork and divide into two bowls.
- 2. Meanwhile, make the sauce by placing the garlic cloves, lemon juice, and olive oil into a food processor. Process until smooth. Now add in the pitted avocado, basil, and salt. Process until smooth and creamy. add a little water as needed if it is super thick.
- 3. Pour on sauce on squash and toss. Add a handful of cut tomatoes. Garnish with lemon zest and black pepper.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PKcookin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spaghetti Squash with avocado sauce and tomatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes