Spaghetti squash sausage skillet
- 2 pound(s) spaghetti squash
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 medium red onion diced
- 1 package(s) Original field roast grain meat company sausage links sliced
- 1 sweet pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) Dried parsley
- Slice spaghetti squash for steam release and bake at 400F for 1 hour.
- Remove seeds and pulp and dispose; use fork to prepare meat.
- Saute garlic and onion; add spaghetti squash and sausage and continue to saute until well mixed.
- Add peppers, lemon juice, sugar, and parsley and saute until peppers slightly soften
This recipe is a personal recipe added by davesnyd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spaghetti squash sausage skillet Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes