- 1 (2-pound) spaghetti squash
- 3 tablespoons white or regular balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
How to Make It
Pierce squash with a fork. Place in a glass pieplate. Microwave at HIGH 7 minutes. Turn squash over; microwave 11 minutes or until tender. Cool. Cut squash in half; discard seeds, and remove spaghetti-like strands with a fork, discarding shells.
Whisk together vinegar and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; add squash and remaining ingredients, tossing to coat. Chill at least 2 hours.