spaghetti squash lasagna
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) spaghetti squash
- 2 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1 large green pepper chopped
- 1 onion diced
- 2 teaspoon(s) oregano dried
- 1 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning
- 28 ounce(s) can diced tomatoes
- 28 ounce(s) can crushed tomatoes
- 28 ounce(s) can tomato sauce
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 bag(s) shredded mozzerella
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 clove(s) garlic chopped
- parmesean cheese
- Preheat oven to 400º
- Cut squash in 1/2
- Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place squash cut side down
- Roast in oven for 30 minutes or until knife can be inserted easily
- Let squash cool
- With a fork scrape the squash out and set aside in a bowl
- In a skillet drizzled with olive oil brown turkey and drain. Set aside
- In same skillet add 1 T of olive oil and brown onion and peppers. Add the garlic, oregano and italian seasoning. Cook for 1 more minute.
- Add tomatoes, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 15 minutes over a simmer.
- In a 9x13 pan spoon some sauce to cover bottem of pan.
- Take 1/2 of the squash and put it on top of the sauce. Top with more sauce and a layer of mozzerella cheese and a sprinkle of parmesean to cover. Repeat this and top with cheese.
- Bake in a 350º oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly. If you would like you can place under broiler to brown cheese on top.
- Add brown sugar, salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lysiep and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note