spaghetti squash lasagna
Community Recipe from
- 2 whole(s) spaghetti squash
- 2 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1 large green pepper chopped
- 1 onion diced
- 2 teaspoon(s) oregano dried
- 1 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning
- 28 ounce(s) can diced tomatoes
- 28 ounce(s) can crushed tomatoes
- 28 ounce(s) can tomato sauce
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 bag(s) shredded mozzerella
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 clove(s) garlic chopped
- parmesean cheese
- Preheat oven to 400º
- Cut squash in 1/2
- Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place squash cut side down
- Roast in oven for 30 minutes or until knife can be inserted easily
- Let squash cool
- With a fork scrape the squash out and set aside in a bowl
- In a skillet drizzled with olive oil brown turkey and drain. Set aside
- In same skillet add 1 T of olive oil and brown onion and peppers. Add the garlic, oregano and italian seasoning. Cook for 1 more minute.
- Add tomatoes, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 15 minutes over a simmer.
- In a 9x13 pan spoon some sauce to cover bottem of pan.
- Take 1/2 of the squash and put it on top of the sauce. Top with more sauce and a layer of mozzerella cheese and a sprinkle of parmesean to cover. Repeat this and top with cheese.
- Bake in a 350º oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly. If you would like you can place under broiler to brown cheese on top.
- Add brown sugar, salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lysiep and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes