Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) spaghetti squash
- cooking spray
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350.
- 2. Halve the squash lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and place the squash cut-side down on the sheet. Bake for one hour, or until soft.
- 3. Let squash cool for 10 minutes or until you can handle it. Use a fork to scrape out the "spaghetti-like" strands. It should yield about 5 cups of "spaghetti."
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spaghetti Squash Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes