Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) ground meat (turkey or beef)
- 2 large onions chopped
- 2 package(s) mushrooms sliced
- 1 large bell pepper choped
- 2 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 2 can(s) (32 oz) tomatoes diced
- 2 can(s) (32 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 can(s) (6 oz) tomato paste
- 2 whole(s) bay leaves
- 2 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 4 drop(s) hot sauce
- 4 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- Brown meat in large pot or Dutch oven; add next 4 ingredients and saute until tender. Add remaining ingredients, cover and simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Add basil, red wine, salt and pepper to taste and simmer for another hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 6439375 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spaghetti Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments