Too bland. Biggest problem however...too dense. The eggs pasted the pasta together. Each bite is a "clump". Just awful. Like another stated...absolutely a complete waste of eggs! A shame too, it was a simple recipe.
More From Allyou
Cool: 10 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 328
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 18g
- Carbohydrate: 31g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 304mg
- Sodium: 430mg
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup cooked bacon crumbles (such as Hormel brand)
- 3 scallions (green portions only), thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil, add spaghetti and cook according to package directions, stirring often, until al dente. Drain pasta and rinse well with cold water.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease an ovenproof 9- or 10-inch skillet with about 1/2 Tbsp. butter.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, bacon, scallion, pepper and 3 Tbsp. Parmesan. Add spaghetti; mix well. Transfer mixture to skillet, spreading evenly. Dot with remaining butter and sprinkle remaining 1 Tbsp. Parmesan on top. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until center is set and top is golden. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles