- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup cooked bacon crumbles (such as Hormel brand)
- 3 scallions (green portions only), thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- calories 328
- fat 14 g
- satfat 6 g
- protein 18 g
- carbohydrate 31 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 304 mg
- sodium 430 mg
How to Make It
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil, add spaghetti and cook according to package directions, stirring often, until al dente. Drain pasta and rinse well with cold water.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease an ovenproof 9- or 10-inch skillet with about 1/2 Tbsp. butter.
In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, bacon, scallion, pepper and 3 Tbsp. Parmesan. Add spaghetti; mix well. Transfer mixture to skillet, spreading evenly. Dot with remaining butter and sprinkle remaining 1 Tbsp. Parmesan on top. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until center is set and top is golden. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.