Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia DeGaris Pursell
More From Southern Living
Total: 4 Hours, 36 Minutes
- 2 pounds ground round
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into pieces
- 1 (26-oz.) jar tomato-and-basil pasta sauce
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook ground round and onion in a large skillet, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain meat, and return to skillet.
- 2. Spoon half of meat mixture into a lightly greased 5-qt. slow cooker. Top with spaghetti. Spoon remaining half of meat mixture over top.
- 3. Combine pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, 1/2 cup water, and Italian seasoning. Pour mixture over meat, and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- 4. Cover and cook on Low 4 hours. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
- Note: We tested with McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note