My family loves this recipe! I added a little bit of Italian seasoning to the cheese mixture and it just adds a little bit more flavor to a dish that is already outstanding.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 of a 16 oz. pkg. spaghetti, cooked
- 8 oz. cottage cheese
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 26 oz. jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb. browned ground beef, seasoned to taste
- parmesan cheese
- Spread cooked spaghetti noodles in bottom of 9x13 baking dish. Blend together cotage cheese, sour cream, and softened cream cheese. Spread over noodles. Mix together the ground meat and spaghetti sauce. Spread sauce and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top and bake 5 more minutes. You can use any type of pasta for this dish. Good recipe to prepare ahead of time. Easily freezes (before baking).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Alesia48 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spaghetti Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles