Spaghetti Carbonara Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 slice(s) bacon, thick-cut, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 pound(s) spaghetti
- 4 whole(s) eggs
- 2 whole(s) egg yolks
- 2/3 cup(s) plus 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) half-and-half
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boiling.
- 2. Cook bacon in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until just crisp, 10 minutes. Drain on a paper towellined plate.
- 3. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti 9 minutes in boiling water. Drain and return to pot.
- 4. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and yolks. Add 2/3 cup of the cheese, the milk, half-and-half, parsley, salt and pepper. Toss sauce with pasta in pot along with bacon. Transfer to prepared dish and top with remaining 2 tbsp Parmesan.
- 5. Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 minutes. Cool 10 minutes, then cut into wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DebbieHaguewood and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spaghetti Carbonara Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes