Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) spaghetti
- 8 slice(s) bacon cut 1inch thick cross wise
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) grated Parmeson cheese, plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup(s) half-and-half
- Set a large pot of water to boil (for pasta). In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp, 8 to 12 minutes; transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate.
- Salt boiling water generously; add pasta and cook until al dente, according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together eggs, Parmesan, and half-and-half. Set aside.
- Drain pasta, leaving some water clinging to it. Working quickly, add hot pasta to egg mixture. Add bacon; season with salt and pepper, and toss all to combine (heat from pasta will cook eggs). Serve immediately, sprinkled with additional Parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Valera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes