SPAGHETTI CACIO E PEPE
spaghetti cacio e pepe, a famous Roman dish with a sauce comprised of just three ingredients: butter, pepper, and Parmesan.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 butter
- 8 oz. spaghetti
- 4 oz. (half a stick) butter
- ¾-1 T. black pepper, freshly cracked
- ½-¾ c. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook to al dente.
- While the pasta cooks, melt butter in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add the fresh cracked pepper.
- When the butter begins to bubble, turn off the flame and remove from heat.
- When the pasta is ready, add the noodles and 2-3 tbsp. of the pasta water to the sauté pan.
- Cook over medium high heat until the liquid bubbles and thickens, tossing the pasta as needed.
- Remove from the heat and add the Parmesan cheese, tossing rigorously until all ingredients are incorporated into a creamy sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rowdystylz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SPAGHETTI CACIO E PEPE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes