Use Turkey Bolognese as sauce to add to spaghetti
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3-4 cup(s) Bolognese Sauce
- 1 pound(s) Whole wheat spaghetti
- 1/2 cup(s) Reggiano Cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/2 cup(s) Extra Vigin Olive oil to drizzle
- 4 cup(s) baby salad greens
- 1 pint(s) cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) English Cucumber sliced into half moons
- 5 whole(s) Radishes sliced
- 1. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Salt the water then drop in the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain and reserve.
- 2. In a high-sided skillet over medium heat, bring the leftover Bolognese sauce to a bubble. Add in the cooked pasta and toss thoroughly. Transfer to a large serving bowl and top with the grated cheese.
- 3. While the sauce is heating up, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, honey and EVOO in a large salad bowl until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix in the baby greens, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and radishes. Serve alongside the pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KWhite32 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes