Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) italian seasoning (to taste)
- 1 jar(s) pasta sauce
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 6 ounce(s) cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 package(s) spaghetti, cooked and drained
- salt, to taste
- grated parmesan cheese
- Brown beef in large skillet, when almost done add onions. Drain fat. Add salt, Italian seasoning and pasta sauce.
- Beat together cream cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream. Add spaghetti. Spread in bottom of buttered baking dish. Pour meet sauce over top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kubedoo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spaghetti Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles
More Recipes for Main Dishes