- 1/2 package RONZONI HEALTHY HARVEST Spaghetti, uncooked
- 1/4 cup (about 1/4 pounds) diced uncooked bacon
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 3/4 cups (14 1/2-ounce can) diced tomatoes in juice, drained
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in medium skillet, cook bacon until crisp; drain, reserving bacon and 2 tablespoons drippings in pan. Add wine; cook over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Add tomatoes; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer about 5 minutes or until reduced to 1 1/2 cups. Salt and pepper to taste. Toss hot pasta with bacon sauce; sprinkle with cheese.