This recipe is for those using a hand-crank pasta machine.
1. Combine eggs, olive oil, and water; stir until combined.
2. Add flour and salt; stir until combined.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll approximately 3oz of the dough mixture into a ball. Repeat until all of the dough mixture has been used.
4. Adjust the pasta roller to #4 setting.
5. Place each dough ball through the roller, twice; set aside.
6. Lightly flour the flattened dough on both sides.
7. Once floured, place flattened dough through the spaghetti cutter attachment. Set noodles aside, flat, do not heap/bowl raw noodles. Repeat the process until complete.
8. Cook all noodles for 1-3 minutes in boiling water. Drain and serve with desired sauce.
Go to full version of