- 2 tablespoon(s) basil - freeze dried
- 4-5 clove(s) chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) italian seasoning
- 1 large can tomato puree
- 2 large cans crushed tomatoes
- most of a can of water
- 2 tablespoon(s) onion flakes
- 2 tablespoon(s) oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 small can paste
- 1 splash red wine
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- Add puree, crushed and paste. Add water. and heat. Add seasoning, stir, bringing to a boil. Stand and watch it, you just want it to come to a boil. Turn it down and slow simmer minimum 5 hours. Serve over the pasta of your choice, or cooked meat of your choice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cynthiapartain and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note