Spagheti With Turkey Meat Balls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 4 clove(s) Garlic
- 5 can(s) Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Thyme
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 1 Medium Onoin Finely Chopped
- 2/3 cup(s) Plain Dried Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese Finely Grated
- 1 pound(s) Ground Turkey
- 1 pound(s) Spaghetti
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 1. Make the Sauce in a large nonstick skillet. Heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for about 1 minute. Stir in the tomatoes, oregano, and thyme and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer covered for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile make the meatballs. In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, 1 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper with a fork. Stir in the onion, breadcrumbs, cheese and parsley. Add the turkey and mix until combined. Form into 1 1/4 in meatballs.
- 3. Add the meatballs to the skillet and spoon sauce over to coat. Simmer over medium heat until the meatballs are just cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- 4. While the meatballs simmer cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente according to the package. Drain pasta and transfer to skillet and toss gently with the meatballs and sauce,
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DanielH and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Spagheti With Turkey Meat Balls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes