This was good. I added extra garlic, ginger, green onion and stir fried vegetables.
Soy Peanut Sauce
Time: 10 minutes.
Yield: Makes 1 cup
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 66
- Calories from fat: 67%
- Protein: 2.1g
- Fat: 4.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Carbohydrate: 3.2g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Sodium: 117mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1/2 cup natural chunky peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup toasted peanuts (optional)
- Put all ingredients, plus 1/2 cup water, in a food processor and blend just until combined. Pour over cooked and rinsed noodles.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per tablespoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments