This dish received mixed reviews in my house. I didn't particularly care for it. My 12 year old son loved it but my 8 year old son hated it. My husband refused to try it. Needless to say, I won't be making this again. To me it seemed really bland and the marinade seemed to change the texture of the meat. Didn't like it.
Soy-Marinated Pork Chops
Photo: Ryan Benyi; Styling: Stephana Bottom
More From Allyou
Chill: 15 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 321
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Protein: 33g
- Carbohydrate: 5g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 89mg
- Sodium: 1547mg
- 4 boneless center-cut pork chops (about 6 oz. each), pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 scallions, white and light green parts, chopped
- 1. Place pork chops, soy sauce, vinegar and oil in a large ziplock bag; seal. Turn bag several times to coat chops with marinade; refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- 2. Remove pork chops from bag; discard excess marinade. Warm a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Grill pork chops until cooked through, turning once, about 3 1/2 minutes per side. Transfer pork chops to a platter, sprinkle with cilantro and scallions, and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This